Monel Pipe Fittings
Approx. Rs 1,207 / Unit
- Size: 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch
- Thread Size: Customized
- Brand: Dynamic Forge & Fittings (i) Private Limited
Monel Pipe Fittings are specially designed for use in reducing environment of industries. Monel is a copper nickel alloy with resistance against corrosion in acidic and alkaline environments. Available in both standard and non standard sizes with wide range of bending radius, these fittings can be machines or fabricated as per client's requirements.
Made in accordance with industry standards and norms, the entire range has wide varieties of fittings for easy and quick installation of pipelines. The pipe fittings are made from superior grades of Monel and thus, suited for reducing conditions in valves, industrial heat exchangers and pumps.
The finishing of the fittings ensure tight tolerance with high impact strength. There are available different sizes and pressure ratings in these pipe fittings that show excellent resistance against corrosion in acidic and alkaline environments.
Seamless, welded and fabricated
Socket weld (S/W) & screwed (SCRD)Technical Specifications:Grades :Monel Pipe Fittings Grades :
Monel Buttweld Fittings :
- Monel 400 (UNS No N04400) and Monel 500 (UNS No N05500)
Monel Forged Fittings :
- Size : 1/4" NB to 4"NB IN
- Pressure rating : 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS Available with: NACE MR 01-75
Application Areas :
- Size : 1/4" NB to 4" NB IN
- Pressure rating : 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Available with : NACE MR 01-75
- Marine engineering industry
- Chemical processing industry
- Hydro- carbon processing industry